If your business has been adversely impacted by the recent lockdown in NSW, support is coming.
The NSW and Federal Governments have announced a series of new measures to support business during extended lockdowns of four weeks or more:
- Up to $15,000 through the expanded 2021 COVID-19 business grants program
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week
- Micro business grants
- Payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- Rent protections and grants
- Sector support for the arts and accommodation sector
You can streamline the process of applying for business support by ensuring:
- Your business and contact details are up to date on the Australian Business Register
- Your personal and business details are up to date and you have a MyServiceNSW account with a business profile
Many of the details required for grants and funding, such as full eligibility and decline in turnover details, are not yet available. We will keep you up to date as this information is released.
For full PDF on the above please click here