Every year, SiDCOR chartered accountants donates to the Salvation Army Christmas Appeal to support those suffering hardship and isolation particularly at this time of year – and 2020 is no different despite the unexpected obstacles thrown our way in the past 12 months.
Our generous staff and clients make it possible each year to keep the initiative alive, so we would love to extend an invitation once again to those who have the means to give back this holiday season.
If you would like to join us in giving back, please stop by our office at 50 Hunter Street Newcastle before Wednesday, December 16 and leave a gift under the tree. And if you’re stumped for an idea, consider:
· Gift vouchers for local stores or restaurants
· Outdoor equipment such as beach towels, skateboards, or camping equipment
· Food including long-life items, cereals, sugar, tinned options, snacks and Christmas treats
· Electronics like headphones, camera, hairdryers
· Books, board games, toys, backpacks, wallets, perfume
There is no need to wrap the gifts and please only donate new items.
We understand that this year has taken a toll, so if you can’t donate, please know that we have also made a donation on behalf of our valued clients.