The Federal, NSW and VIC Governments yesterday announced a series of new measures to support individuals and businesses impacted by the lockdowns.
New funding measures include:
- COVID-19 Disaster Payment increased to $450 (between 8 and 20 hours lost) and $750 per week (20 hours or more lost) from 2 August 2021
- NSW JobSaver extended to businesses with a turnover up to $250m from $50m and increased to up to $100,000 per week (from 18 July 2021)
- New and extended VIC grants announced including:
- Business Continuity Fund - eligibility based on Business Costs Assistance Program.
- Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 – extended funding
- Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme and Landlord Hardship Fund
- Small Business COVID Hardship Fund - new fund for those who are not eligible for other grants and funding
- Alpine Business Support Program - extended funding
For full PDF on NSW Business please click here
For full PDF on VIC Business please click here
For full PDF on Individuals please click here